Girardi | Keese: Fighting for Fairness
When our employment law attorneys hear about the unfairness and even the hostility many employees face in the workplace, they want to help — and they do. The Girardi | Keese law firm has the experience and the resources it takes to go up against unfair employment practices wherever they occur — in police departments and fire departments, in manufacturing plants, in office buildings, on construction sites, in health care companies, in government offices.
We provide a voice for employees who are facing unfair employment practices.
There are laws against discrimination, harassment and retaliation in the workplace, but some employers need to be reminded of their obligations to provide a fair work environment. At Girardi | Keese, our lawyers know how to speak up for employees.
- Disability discrimination: Employers are required to make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees.
- Sexual harassment: No one should have to deal with a hostile work environment.
- LGBT issues: Lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgendered people deserve a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
- Age discrimination: Employers are not allowed to making hiring, promotion and layoff decisions based on age.
- Gender discrimination: Pay and promotions should be based on ability, not on gender.
- Racial and ethnic discrimination: Our law firm fights back when there is a pattern of discrimination.
- Wrongful termination: A whistleblower should not be fired for reporting wrongdoing.
- Retaliation: Did the employer retaliate against an employee
Fighting back against discrimination requires thorough investigation and the ability to present information at trial. The employer likely will have a team of lawyers. The employee who has suffered discrimination should have excellent, experienced representation. Contact us for a consultation. We represent clients in California and nationwide.