Keith D. Griffin
Keith D. Griffin specializes in the areas of serious personal injury, wrongful death, aviation accidents, product liability and insurance bad faith. As recently noted in Los Angeles magazine, he has worked on a series of complicated and high-stakes cases that have resulted in large settlements and even larger verdicts.
VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS:
Settlement, $13 Million - Oil companies settled a claim involving the contamination of water wells.
State of New Mexico v. Chevron USA, Inc., USDC Case No. CV 99-1254
Verdict, $9.3 Million - breach of contract, fraud construction dispute (Second Chair)
ECC Construction, Inc. v. Oak Park Calabasas HOA, LASC Case No. LC 032986
Settlement, $4.65 Million - Product liability of a plumbing device.
Settlement, $4.9 Million – Death of an individual in a small plane crash.
Areas of Practice
- Serious Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Aviation Accidents
- Product Liability
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1999
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1995
Honors and Awards
- Los Angeles Magazine, "Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star", 2004 - 2007
- Madison's Who's Who ? Lifetime Member
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California